NOTICE TO ADDRESSEE ON PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
AS FOR ARTICLES 13-14 OF EU REG. 2016/679
We inform you that we will process your personal data according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights and we inform you of the following:
DATA CONTROLLER is Mirco Dellapasqua, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROCESSOR is Alessandro Marzana Dellapasqua, email:email@example.com
Type of data processed
The treatment concerns the following data:
- Identification data
- Contact details (email, telephone numbers, social media, etc.)
- Bank/tax details
Purpose of the treatment
Personal data treatment is carried out for the following purposes:
- correct and complete execution of the contract and related obligations;
- fulfilment of legal obligations imposed by current legislation;
- fulfilment of fiscal and tax obligations;
- marketing activities;
- customer satisfaction;
- information activity to the customer.
Treatment Legal Basis
Legal basis of these treatment is the fulfilment of the services inherent to the established contractual relationship, compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary treatments for these purposes.
To whom will the data be communicated
Data for treatment purposes may be communicated to:
- Third party suppliers of our company;
- Third party customers of our company;
- Banking Institutions, Tax Authorities, bodies responsible for checking tax obligations, lawyers and bodies of justice;
- Service providers;
- Authorities and/or public entities.
Communication and the transfer of data can also take place over one or more subjects operating outside the national territory and also outside the territory of the European Union.
Consequences of the failure to communicate data
Please note that, taking into account the purposes of the treatment as described above, the provision of data is mandatory and the failure to do so, partial or incorrect conferment may have, as a consequence, the impossibility to perform the contractual services. If the person concerned is under the age of 16, the treatment must be authorized by the holder of parental responsibility, for which the identification data and copy of the identification documents will be acquired.
Method of treatment
Personal Data Treatment will be carried out both with manual and computerized and telematic tools with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the above mentioned purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in compliance with organizational, physical and logics provided for by the provisions in force. Your data may be stored either in paper or electronic archives. Your data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Personal Data Retention
Personal data is kept for the entire duration of the contract and for ten years after the last invoice is issued, unless otherwise required by law.
Exercise of rights
At any time you can write to the Data Controller and Data Processor to exercise the following rights:
- Access to your Personal Data;
- Correction of your personal data if incorrect;
- Cancellation of your personal data in the cases referred to by art. 17 GDPR;
- Limitation of processing within the limits set forth by art. 18 GDPR;
- Data portability as set by art. 20 GDPR;
- Oppose to treatment as per art. 21 GDPR;
- Not be subjected to automated processing as required by art. 22 GDPR;
- Revoke consent, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent granted before the revocation;
- Propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Notice updated on the date of 23 / 04 / 2019